Centrally Located in Victoria TX
- Blan’s House Corporate Rentals has easy access to all major highways and is minutes away from shopping and major restaurants.
- If you are looking to locate in the region and need a short-term rental lease, Victoria, TX is the strategic choice:
- Much of the Eagle Ford oil and gas shale is located within a 60-mile radius.
- It’s on a direct route to 87 South (the Port Lavaca Highway), making it convenient to the nearby Invista, Alcoa, BP, Dow Chemical, Formosa and Tyco manufacturing plants.
- Most of the region’s hospitals, nursing and rehab facilities are in Victoria, TX. Citizens Hospital is within walking distance while Detar Hospital is a five-minute drive.
- Victoria College and the University of Houston at Victoria are one block away.
Premium Cable TV Included in the Rent
Every unit at Blan's House has an HDTV. Residents can watch premium sports channels on Suddenlink, free of charge. A TiVo box is in every unit, allowing you to pause, rewind and rewatch your favorite shows or to record programs. The TiVo box also allows you to access and stream Internet content.
We Accept Credit Cards for Security Deposit and Rent
Look for a house with red brick, blue-painted wood siding, and a parking lot in front.
The Blan's House
Corporate Rental Property
- Four Units:
- 1 three-bedroom house
- 1 one-bedroom apartment
- 2 one-bedroom cottages.
- Short-Term Leases
- 6 Months.
- Fully Furnished Rentals
- Clean and well-maintained
- Stylishly furnished.
- Free Utilities
- Premium Cable: TiVo, Streaming Capabilities & Sports Package.
- Numerous Amenities
- Free laundry facility
- Free off-street parking
- Fenced back yard.
- HDTVs with Premium Cable, including TiVo, Sports Package and Streaming Capabilities.
- Monthly housecleaning.
The Blan's House GPS address is 2901 N. Ben Jordan St, Victoria TX 77901.
Residents of Blan's House, the Gallery and the Cottage get a key to the free laundry room with a high-efficiency washer and dryer. The Salon at Blan's House has its own washer and dryer in the apartment.
Read about us in the Victoria Advocate newspaper.